Total Waste Management
By choosing to use SWM as your waste management partner you will benefit from:
- Prompt and efficient collection to suit your requirements
- In-house transfer stations
- Our own fleet of vehicles
- A range of bins
- Equipment such as mobile shears, thermic lances, balers and compactors for downsizing material so that freight yields can be maximised and journey’s kept to a minimum
- Guaranteed safe transportation of your waste, including heavy loads
- Bespoke Waste Data Reporting
- Full documentation which complies with all the relevant legislation
- Open + Closed, Lockable + Portable containers tailored to your needs
- Treatment, recycle and disposal of a range of waste streams
Free Waste Audit
As part of our services, we can carry out a no-obligation waste audit of your business. The audit will identify ways in which you could become more efficient in managing your waste and save you money.
"SWM has a reputation for excellent service and the best possible prices."
- Chemical Waste
- Confidential Shredding
- Construction/demolition waste
- Electrical waste (WEEE) including fridges, freezers etc.
- End of Life Vehicles
- Garden Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Scrap metals
- Tyre disposal