We appreciate how important great service is and the consequences a poor service would have on you / your business.
We believe that good communication and swift action are the keys to great service and we have built our reputation around excellent service at the best possible prices.
By choosing to use SWM as your waste management partner you will benefit from:
- Prompt and efficient collection to suit your requirements
- In-house transfer stations
- Our own fleet of vehicles
- A range of bins
- Equipment such as mobile shears, thermic lances, balers and compactors for downsizing material so that freight yields can be maximised and journey’s kept to a minimum
- Guaranteed safe transportation of your waste, including heavy loads
- Bespoke Waste Data Reporting
- Full documentation which complies with all the relevant legislation
- Open + Closed, Lockable + Portable containers tailored to your needs
- Treatment, recycle and disposal of a range of waste streams including:
Garden waste, asbestos, chemical waste, liquid waste, construction/demolition waste, plasterboard, domestic waste, end of life vehicles, scrap metals, cardboard, plastics, tyre disposal, electrical waste (WEEE) including fridges, freezers etc.
As part of our services, we can carry out a no-obligation waste audit of your business. The audit will identify ways in which you could become more efficient in managing your waste.
“SWM has a reputation for excellent service and the best possible prices.”